Sunday

BUGSY'S PET PAL GIFTS

Dear Truffles and Jenna,
Here are some pictures of me with some of the gifts my Pet Pal match, Truffles and her human, Jenna, sent to me! I love, love, love the Mylar balls -- I love batting them under the bed and the dresser so my humans have to get down on their hands and knees and fish them out for me! I am just figuring out those kinky little metal spiral thingys! The big fluffy white feathery toy is one of my favorites! If I swat it, the bell tinkles. How cool is that? And the little mousey that makes noise is fun, too. Mom said she would blow me some of the catnip bubbles that were in the package soon! I've been enjoying the turkey treats, too. I'm trying to figure out a way to snag the whole package and have a REAL feast! Enough of this one-piece-at-a-time stuff! Thanks Truffles and Jenna!
~~~ Love, Bugsy

P.S. I hope Constance and her two kitties liked what we sent them, too!

If you are interested in being matched up as a Pet Pal, check out Time Out For Truffles for more information.

                    


                      


3 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

So glad Bugsy liked everything! PetPals is such a fun program, an great way to meet wonderful fur friends like Bugsy!

Aimee said...

Wow, Pet pals sounds like such a cool idea! I'm sure our dog and cat would love it. It looks like your Bugsy likes his new toys and treats :)

♡♥♬ Carolsue ♡♥♬ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.